As a thank you and mark of our appreciation for every single order we now offer loyalty points when you shop on our website. Each point is worth 5p ( Tesco are worth 1p ). The points are easy to earn and easy to spend.
- You will need to create an account for your points to accumulate, and sign in that account when you shop.
- You will receive 1 point for each £1 you spend once you have 20 points worth £1 you can spend them on or towards an order. Points soon mount up.
- Any unused points will be saved in your account.
- You cannot use your points to pay for shipping
- To spend your points you have to checkout using PayPal, you do not need a PayPal account as you can pay via credit or debit card. you can also use your points on delivery orders, the option to use your points and amount of points available will be given at checkout.
- Klana does not support the loyalty point scheme because it offers buy now pay later.
- If you have any questions or difficulty using your point don't hesitate to get in touch via messenger, or on our Facebook page or group.